Butler Rural Electric Cooperative offers SmartHub®, an online and mobile application that allows you to easily and securely pay your electric bill in real time, monitor daily energy use, report outages and more. SmartHub is a user-friendly system that puts you in control of your electric account at just the touch of a button!
Click here to sign up for SmartHub or log in to your account.
Download the SmartHub app:
Click here(link is external) for Apple® | Click here(link is external) for Android®
See the many advantages of SmartHub:
- Payments made via SmartHub will be posted to your account in real time
- Pay by credit or debit card or checking or savings account with no convenience fee
- Sign up or update information for automatic payments
- Real-time billing information that allows you to easily manage your account 24/7
- Access your personal information from any PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Report outages directly from your phone or tablet
- Set markers to monitor changes in your usage over periods of time
- Sign up for Outage and Power Usage Alerts
- Manage how you receive notifications from the cooperative
- Includes a free and user-friendly mobile application for Apple(link is external)® and Android(link is external)® users